Nox Fatum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Races are at war all over the vast land. Are they fighting each other or is there something more sinister at work?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wynter Xaviar

Rules Empty
PostSubject: Rules   Rules EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 11:05 pm

Sexual innuendos are tolerated, but sexual content is not! Please do NOT describe having sex or seeing certain body parts. No "heavy petting" or anything of the sort. If I or someone else sees it, that post will be deleted. If it happens more than once, that person will be banned/deleted.

Animal Abuse is NOT allowed! I do not want to see any torturing of animals for fun or "just because you can." Killing one because it attacked you (such as a jaguar) is acceptable. Otherwise I do not want to see animals getting hurt!

Child abuse is also not allowed. If it happened in your past, fine. But no Playable Adult Character should EVER abuse a child. If I see it once, the post will be deleted and you will be warned. The second time it happens, you'll be banned/deleted.

Please, you MUST be active! The only way this game will progress is if you post at least once a day. If you can't post for weeks at a time, do NOT register. There won't be any point in it and you'll just be behind everything.

Do NOT God Mod. Pure and Simple. What's God Mod? It's when you say a character that you don't control does something. That is NOT allowed.

You aren't Superman either. So don't try to act invincible. You get hurt, you get hurt. It won't bounce off your chest.

Please do NOT post one-liners in game. This is allowed in the OOC board, but not when you are in character. If you have time to play on this site, you have time to make more than one line. If you don't it just shows that you are either lazy or stupid.

I expect politeness and kindness from EVERY player. If your character is mean, fine. But you yourself out of character should NOT be. If you are, you'll be warned/banned.

Remember, do NOT talk about religion here. This is a fantasy site. Religion has no place here. If you want to talk religion/politics/ECT, do it via private message/e-mail/MSN/YIM whatever. Just not on here or on the chatbox. Thanks.

Please, please, PLEASE choose your own last name. If you want to use one that someone else has, MAKE SURE YOU GET THEIR PERMISSION FIRST! The reason I say this is because you're going to have to be related to them somehow to be able to use their last name. SO ASK THEM FIRST!

If you are extremely rude (disagreeing is not rude. Bad mouthing, name calling, swearing excessively, ECT is) to anyone, the Admin especially, you will be banned without warning. No if ands or buts about it.
Back to top Go down

Rules
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nox Fatum :: Rules and Information :: General Information and Rules-
Jump to: